Fringe Ankara Skirt

How cute is this style though?! This skirt is so chic, fashionable, upscale, form fitting, and just all around yassss okay!! I had to lean back in my chair once I saw this skirt hit my Pinterest homepage. I was snapping fingers and immediately imagining how I could rock this skirt once I got my hands on one of these badass skirts. Alas, Pinterest of course had other stunning women rocking this skirt in such amazing style. Look below for the fabulous ways these women are rocking the fringe ankara skirt (my personal name for these skirts, unsure of their official title).

fringe ankara skirt with white heels

(Photo Source: Pinterest)

orange blue and black ankara fringe skirt with black heels

(Photo Source: Pinterest)

ankara fringe skirt with yellow heels

(Photo Source: Pinterest)

Comments

Popular Posts